Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Feb 07, 2019 Views: 0
Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Feb 07, 2019 Views: 0
BrowZine allows TMC Library users to browse electronic journals easily. Browzine can be searched as a website or through the mobile app version.
- First, load BrowZine. It can be found on the TMC Library Resources page.
- Next, search for the journal title and click the title suggestion in the right column.
- Select the issue of the journal you want to read.
- When you find and article you want to read, click on the title. Under "Choose Library," enter Texas Medical Center Library and click on the TMC Library link below.
- You will be prompted to sign in through the OpenAthens system if you have not already done so during your browsing session. More information on OpenAthens is available in the OpenAthens LibGuide.
- You will be directed to the full text of the article at the journal website.