Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Nov 22, 2019 Views: 10
Importing from Cinicaltrials.gov to RefWorks
- From the Clinical Trials search results page, select Download.
- Select the Number of Studies you wish to include.
- Select All Available Columns as the table columns and Plain Text as the file format. Then click on Download.
4. Save your .txt file.
5. Log into your RefWorks account and mouse over References and select Import.
6. Select Clinicaltrials.gov as your Import Filter/Data Source and Clinicaltrials.gov as your database.
Then select your file and click on Import.
** You do not need to import into a folder, but it is recommended to help keep your citations organized and easy to find. **