Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Dec 13, 2019 Views: 243
Yes, you can link Google Scholar to the TMC Library's catalog! Doing so allows you to see if we have the full-text version of an article you find on Google Scholar. Here's how to do so:
1. Go to Google Scholar (scholar.google.com) and click on the options button (☰) in the top left corner on the homepage.
2. Click on the Settings gear button.
3. Click on "Library links" from the menu on the left and search for TMC Library.
4. The option TMC Library - FindItem@TMC Library will appear below the search bar. Check the box next to the library name and then click the blue Save button.
5. Now when you use Google Scholar, it will let you know what resources you can access through the TMC Library!