Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: May 04, 2020 Views: 13
TMC Library uses the OpenAthens system to authenticate your access to electronic resources. UTHealth users do not need to create a new account to use OpenAthens.
- Log into your UTHealth Enterprise login account at https://uthidp.uth.edu.
- After logging in, you will see the screen pictured below. Do not close the window.
- Open a new tab and go to https://library.tmc.edu in the same browser.
- Click on the PubMed button.
- Search for the article that you want.
- On the page of the article record, click on the TMC Library button.
- You will be taken directly to the page containing the downloadable PDF.
Note: If the PDF download page does not appear, or you encounter a paywall, contact us at The TMC Library at http://askus.library.tmc.edu for assistance.