Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Feb 07, 2020 Views: 5
How To Create An Alert in Medline OVID
1. Select all lines of your search and click on Save All.
2. Select a name for your alert and select the Type as AutoAlert. Then click on Save.
3. Select a Scheduling Option.
4. Select Email in Delivery Options and add your email address and email subject. Then select between different email options, Inline or attachment and HTML or Excel.
5. Select the Report Type that you would like delivered.
6. Select the Fields you want include.
7. Click Save.